So what is GSM?
Short for Genito Urinary Symptoms of Menopause , this a combination of symptoms that occur in and around the genital and urinary complex of a woman when she approaches menopause or after menopause has occured.
What are the symptoms?
1. Vaginal Relaxation Syndrom
2. Vulvo Vaginal Laxity
3. Vaginal & Vulavalar Dryness
4.Vaginal Atrophy causing pain during intercourse
5. Vulvalar itchiness & pain
6. Light Urinary Leaks or Bladder Leaks
7. Pelvic Organ Prolapse - Bladder, Uterus or Rectum
8. Reduced sexual sensitivity causing dissatisfying intercourse, poor or no orgasm and discomfort.
Many of the…